FLOW FREELY AND FLUENTLY
Learn how to move with steadiness and ease through some popular vinyasa transitions - flow from one asana to the next with more awareness and grace, whilst maintaining the connection to your breath, allowing your inhales and exhales to aid your movements more efficiently.
We will incorporate the sutra “sthira sukha asanam” to establish ourselves in a “good place”, for both body & mind. Cultivating a healthy practice on and beyond the mat.
This second workshop is open to more intermediate yogis who already have a good foundation of their asana practice. You should be able to hold crow pose (Bakasana) comfortably. In this session, you'll learn some trickier transitions that are quite fun, mostly on your hands!
During this workshop, we will cover the following:
- a thorough warm-up with a focus on the wrists and shoulders
- adding some playfulness to Surya Namaskar B
- different variations and transitions in & out of crow pose (Bakasana)
- different variations and transitions from side crow pose (Parsva Bakasana)
- 3 legged dog (Eka Pada Adho Mukha Svanasana) to flying splits (Eka Pada Koundyasana II)
- we'll play around getting from 8 angle pose (Astavakrasana) to flying splits (Eka Pada Koundyasana II)
- we'll work towards finding some ''float" time from handstand (Adho Mukha Vrksasana) to Chaturanga Dandasana
- finally, we'll end with a long soothing Savasana
You will leave feeling more confident in your physical practice and with the skills to move through a sequence more mindfully. Hopefully you'll also feel more focused and full of energy.
When: Saturday 29 June. 14:00 - 16:00
Price: 45.- /40.- CHF (students)
Teacher: Valentine Eva Donia